Friday, October 14, 2011

Lesson learned from Steve Jobs

Steve Jobs is an ultimate free spirit. He knew exactly what he wanted to get out of his life and he went after it. He was a true inspiration for us all.
My Favorite Steve Jobs Quotes:
1. Follow your inner voice

“Don’t let the noise of other’s opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition.”


2. Stay hungry and foolish

“Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. … Stay hungry, stay foolish.”

3. Live each day as it was your last
“When I was 17, I read a quote that went something like: ‘If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you’ll most certainly be right.’ It made an impression on me, and since then, for the past 33 years, I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: “If today were the last day of my life, would I want to do what I am about to do today?” And whenever the answer has been “No” for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something.”

4. Don’t give up
“I’m convinced that about half of what separates the successful entrepreneurs from the non-successful ones is pure perseverance.”

5. Be Different
 “Be different. Think different. Better to be a pirate than to join the navy.”

If you want to learn a bit more about Steve’s life check out the video below, which is a commencement speech he gave in 2005 to a Stanford class.
Thank you so much Steve Jobs!!!


7 comments:

  1. Although all the above five quotes of steve jobs are very much inspiring to me, I like the quote number five(Be different.think different. Better to be a pirate than to join the navy) very much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We lose a manager who always has innovative ideas, but hoping the innovation still comes up in our world.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agree with Brandon. hope innovation will not stop

    ReplyDelete
  4. my fav "Stay hungry and foolish
"

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like his no 3 comments, oh its inspiring me a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way of thinking about!!! Speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 apples have changed d world.Adam's apple,Newton's gravitation apple n Steve jobs Apple Mackintosh.

    ReplyDelete